Ford 6.0 Engine Service Manual 2004-2006
Factory printed manual. OEM factory 6.0 engine service manual. This manual covers all factory required info for torques, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair & overhaul of this engine.
For engine serial number 112360 & up
This manual is printed by Navistar for use on the 6.0 liter engine.
Engine(s): Ford 6.0 liter
Model Years: 2004-2006
- Mounting engine on stand
- Cylinder heads & valves
- Valve train, camshaft, hydraulic valve lifters & push rods
- Connecting rods, pistons, liners & rings
- Crankshaft, main bearings, flywheel and crankcase
- Water pump and thermostat
- Oil pump, oil filter and oil cooler
- Injection pump, nozzles, fuel filter, supply pump and glow plugs
- Specifications including torque specs & valve adjust specs
Note: This is a mechanical service, repair & overhaul manual only; it includes the factory required torque specifications. It does not cover any electrical or electronic diagnostics or repair.
Need more factory service manuals? Click here.
Need diagnostic software or computers? Click here.
While this is a factory manual, we are not representing to be an agent of this manufacturer