Ford 6.0 Engine Service Manual 2002-2003
Factory printed manual. OEM factory engine service manual is printed by Navistar for use in the 6.0 engines. Covers torques, maintenance, repair, mechanical diagnostics & overhaul.
Engine Model: Ford 6.0
Model years: 2002-2003
Engine serial numbers: 0000082 thru 112359
Coverage for this manual includes:
- Mounting engine on stand
- Cylinder heads & valves
- Valve train, camshaft, hydraulic valve lifters & push rods
- Connecting rods, pistons & rings
- Crankshaft, main bearings, flywheel and crankcase
- Water pump and thermostat
- Oil pump, oil filter and oil cooler
- Injection pump, nozzles, fuel filter, supply pump and glow plugs
- Specifications including torque specs & valve adjust specs
Note: This is a mechanical service, repair & overhaul manual only; it includes the factory required torque specifications. It does not cover any electronic diagnostics.
Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes w/o prior notice.
Need more factory service manuals? Click here.
Need diagnostic software or computers? Click here.
While this is a factory manual, we are not representing to be an agent of this manufacturer
“We are the unofficial source for official factory manuals”
There are no reviews yet.