Navistar MaxxForce 5 Service Manual 2007-2009
NOTE: We are clearing out all existing Navistar manuals at below cost pricing. Limited to stock on hand. All sales are final.
Factory printed manual. OEM factory engine (mechanical) service manual. Covers all factory required aspects of maintenance, torques, repair & overhaul for this engine.
Navistar MaxxForce 5
Coverage for this manual includes:
- Mounting engine on stand
- Cylinder heads & valves
- Valve train, camshaft, hydraulic valve lifters & push rods
- Connecting rods, pistons, liners & rings
- Crankshaft, main bearings, flywheel and crankcase
- Water pump and thermostat
- Oil pump, oil filter and oil cooler
- Injection pump, nozzles, fuel filter, supply pump and glow plugs
- Specifications including torque specs and valve adjust specs
Note: This is a mechanical service, repair & overhaul manual only; it includes the factory required torque specifications. It does not cover any electronic engine management systems diagnostics or repair.
While this is a factory manual, we are not representing to be an agent of this manufacturer
Manufacturer may make changes without prior notice.
2007-2009 Navistar MaxxForce 5 Engine Service Manual
Need more factory service manuals? Click here.