Detroit 60 DDEC 6 Fault Code Manual (EPA07)
Factory printed Detroit 60 DDEC 6 Fault Code Manual (EPA07). Factory OEM mechanical and electronic diagnostic manual. Includes fault codes, diagnostic procedures & wire diagrams. This manual is only used for:
- Mechanical Troubleshooting (not engine service, overhaul, etc.)
- Electronic Troubleshooting and Repair (including fault codes and fault code repair procedures, wire diagrams, etc.)
Detroit Series 60 w/ DDEC 6 (EPA07)
Diagnostic, Mechanical & Electronic diagnostics.
Table of Contents:
- Low Oil Pressure
- Cylinder Misfire
- Starting Difficulty (Engine Rotates)
- No Start (No Engine Rotation)
- Excessive Oil consumption
- Excessive Crankcase Pressure
- Excessive Exhaust Smoke (Black or Gray)
- Excessive Blue Smoke
- Excessive White Smoke
- Rough Running or Stalling
- Lack of Power
- High Coolant Temperature
- Low Coolant Temperature
- Poor Fuel Economy
- Air Compressor
- DDEC System (Operation, wiring, etc.)
- Diagnostic Codes
- Basic Knowledge, Testing & Tools
- Intermittent Fault
- Flash Codes & Testing
- Engine Harness
- Vehicle Interface Harness
- Engine Wiring Schematics
- Vehicle Wiring Schematics
- DDEC Pro-Link / DDR Operation (fault codes, cylinder cutout codes, injector calibration update, reprogram calibration, snapshot, etc.)
Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes without prior notice
Detroit 60 DDEC 6 Diagnostic Manual (EPA07)
Looking for DD13 and DD15 manuals? Check out our Detroit DD13 / DD15 Service Manual Set
Manuals normally ship out within 24 hours.
Need more factory service manuals? Click here.
Need diagnostic software or computers? Click here.
While this is a factory manual, we are not representing to be an agent of this manufacturer
There are no reviews yet.