Detroit 60 Troubleshooting Manual DDEC V
Factory printed manual. OEM factory Detroit Diesel 60 Series engine (DDEC V) troubleshooting manual. Covers DDEC5 engines. Use for both electronic and mechanical diagnostics.
Includes fault codes, electronic & mechanical diagnostics & wire diagrams. (Not for engine service, repair or overhaul)
- Diagnostic Tests
- Low Oil Pressure
- Misfiring Cylinder
- Hard Start (Engine Rotates)
- No Start (No Engine Rotation)
- Excessive Oil consumption
- Excessive Crankcase Pressure
- Excessive Exhaust Smoke (Black or Gray)
- Excessive Blue Smoke
- Excessive White Smoke
- Rough Running or Stalling
- Lack of Power
- High Coolant Temperature
- Low Coolant Temperature
- Poor Fuel Economy
- Air Compressor
- DDEC V System (Operation, wiring, etc.)
- Engine Manufacturer Diagnostics
- Fault Codes & Diagnostics
- DDEC VI Schematics
Manuals normally ship out within 24 hours.
Need more factory service manuals? Click here.
Need diagnostic software or computers? Click here.
While this is a factory manual, we are not representing to be an agent of this manufacturer