Cummins ISX Fault Code Diagnostic Manual (CM2250)
Factory printed manual. Factory Cummins ISX Fault Code Diagnostic Manual (CM2250). This manual shows technicians the step-by-step diagnostic & repair procedures. Includes fault codes, drawings, volt / OHM reading and wire diagrams.
Cummins ISX Fault Code Diagnostic Manual (CM2250) Control Module:
- Engine Identification
- Electronic Troubleshooting Symptoms (including new format)
- Electronic Troubleshooting Steps
- Electronic Engine Controls
- Pin Locations
- Volt / Ohm Readings
- Fault Code list
- Diagnostic Procedures & Repair (approx. 730 pages)
In addition the ISX Fault Code Diagnostic Manual (CM2250) covers areas such as:
- Engine coolant temperature sensor
- Intake manifold air temperature/pressure sensor
- Engine oil pressure sensor
- Engine speed sensor
- Camshaft position sensor
- Barometric pressure sensor
- Rail fuel pressure sensor
- Water-in-fuel sensor
- Exhaust gas re-circulation sensor (EGR) temperature sensor.
- Exhaust gas pressure sensor.
- EGR differential pressure sensor.
- Turbocharger speed sensor.
- Turbocharger compressor inlet air temperature sensor
- Accelerator pedal/lever position sensors
- Engine brake selector switches
- Engine coolant level sensor
- Vehicle speed sensors
- Feature control switches (i.e. cruise control switches)
- Fan control switch
- Air conditioner pressure switch
- Remote accelerator
- Remote power-take-off (PTO)
The control system also monitors the following sensors in the aftertreatment system:
- Aftertreatment diesel oxidation catalyst inlet temperature sensor
- Aftertreatment diesel particulate filter inlet temperature sensor
- Aftertreatment diesel particulate filter outlet temperature sensor
- Aftertreatment diesel particulate filter differential pressure sensor
Manuals normally ship out within 24 hours.
Need more factory service manuals? Click here.
Need diagnostic software or computers? Click here.
While this is a factory manual, we are not representing to be an agent of this manufacturer