Factory printed manual. Factory Cummins electronic control system service manual. Used by Cummins dealer technicians to diagnose & repair electronic engine control faults. Consists of 4 manuals, each manual has approximately 900 pages.
Engine: ISB 6.7 liter
Control Module: (CM) 2350
- Engine & System Identification
- Troubleshooting Fault Codes
- Troubleshooting Symptoms including new format
- Electronic Engine Controls
In addition it covers areas such as:
- Engine coolant temperature sensor
- Intake manifold air temperature/pressure sensor
- Engine oil pressure sensor
- Engine speed sensor
- Camshaft position sensor
- Barometric pressure sensor
- Rail fuel pressure sensor
- Water-in-fuel sensor
- Exhaust gas re-circulation sensor (EGR) temperature sensor.
- Exhaust gas pressure sensor.
- EGR differential pressure sensor.
- Turbocharger speed sensor.
- Turbocharger compressor inlet air temperature sensor
- Accelerator pedal/lever position sensors
- Engine brake selector switches
- Engine coolant level sensor
- Vehicle speed sensors
- Feature control switches (i.e. cruise control switches)
- Fan control switch
- Air conditioner pressure switch
- Remote accelerator
- Remote power-take-off (PTO)
The control system also monitors the following sensors in the aftertreatment system:
- Aftertreatment diesel oxidation catalyst inlet temperature sensor
- Aftertreatment diesel particulate filter inlet temperature sensor
- Aftertreatment diesel particulate filter outlet temperature sensor
- Aftertreatment diesel particulate filter differential pressure sensor
Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes without prior notice
Cummins name & logo are property of CumminsManuals normally ship out within 24 hours.