Caterpillar C15/C16/C18 Specifications Manual (W1A/CJP/MDP/MEP/6NZ/7CZ/9NZ)
If you are performing any repair or overhaul on this Caterpillar C15 / C16 or C18 engine, you need the proper information in order to ensure you can perform the job correctly. This if performing an engine overhaul, this manual is normally used with two other manuals. They are the (1) Disassembly & Assembly manual & the (2) Systems Operation, Testing and Adjusting manual.
Engine Overhaul Note: Performing an engine overhaul? Save time & money and purchase the complete overhaul manual set. By doing this you’ll have all of the information necessary to properly overhaul your engine.
Covers all torque & clearance specs needed for the overhaul/repair of this engine. Includes:
- Crankshaft & Main Bearings
- Pistons, Rings, Connecting Rods/Bearings
- Valves & Valve Train
- Cylinder Head & Block
- Oil Pump, Pan & Related Lubrication Parts
- Water Temperature Regulator
- Water Pump & Lines
- Piston Cooling Jets
- Alternator / Regulator
- Sensors (coolant, air inlet, oil & fuel temperature; oil, barometric & atmospheric pressure; APP)
- Fuel Transfer Pump
- Fuel Injectors
- Compression Brake (if equipped)
- BrakeSaver & Related Parts
- Front Housing & Gear Group
- Belt Tensioner
Caterpillar reserves the right to make changes without prior notice
Need more factory service manuals? Click here.
Need diagnostic software or computers? Click here.
Caterpillar C15, C16 & C18 Specifications Manual
Manuals normally ship out within 24 hours.