Factory printed Paccar PX-7 engine service manual. This manual offers complete coverage for the mechanical service, maintenance & repair areas of this engine.
No matter what task you are performing on this engine, it will provide the guidance & specifications to perform your work correctly the first time.
These manuals are the same as used by the factory & dealers, so you are assured of having the latest & best information.
Paccar PX-7 Engine Service Manual Table of Contents
- Engine Identification
- Torque specifications
- Valve lash specifications
- Specifications & Capacities
- Engine Disassembly & Assembly (inc. torque specs & sequence)
- Cylinder Block (Inc. crankshaft, cam, rods, pistons, liners, gears, bearings, vibration damper)
- Cylinder Head (cleaning, inspection, overhaul, etc.)
- Rocker Lever
- Cam Follower
- Fuel System (R&I pumps, general info, transfer pump, fuel shut-off info)
- Injectors (testing & repairing, fuel line info)
- Lube Oil System (Pan, pump, regulator, by-pass, T-stat, cooler, filter head, etc.)
- Cooling System (Filter shut-off valve, T-stat, belts, fan hub, pressure cap, water pump)
- Drive Units (general info, adapter, disassembly & assembly)
- Intake System (Turbo, intercooler, intake manifold, general info)
- Exhaust System (exhaust manifold, stud replacement, general info)
- Air System (general info & air compressor)
- Electrical Equipment (alternator & starter inspection only; excludes wire diagram)
- Engine Testing & Run-In (dyno testing, storage, etc.)
- Instruments & Controls
- Mounting Adaptations (front support brkt, flexplate, flywheel, etc.
- Specifications & Torque Values (torques & specs for electrical, cooling, belts, fuel, lubrication systems, etc
- Vehicle Braking (general info)
- Component Manufacturers
Manuals normally ship out within 24 hours.