Navistar T444 Service Manual 1997-2003
Why risk a failed repair? Why not use official factory information? With this factory manual you can be sure that you’re getting the correct information. Is it worth taking the chance?
Factory printed manual. OEM factory International / Navistar engine (mechanical) service manual.
- Engine Identification & Serial Number Location
- Engine Component Location
- General Features
- Cooling System Description & Location
- Lubrication System Description & Oil Flow Chart
- Air Induction & Exhaust System Description
- Fuel System Description & Operation
- Injection Control Pressure System & Operation
- Fuel Injector Description & Operation
Model Years: 1997-2003
Engine: Navistar/IHC T-444 engine
Engine serial number: 634234 & up (not beyond 2003 & only the T-444 engine)
- Mounting Engine on Stand
- Cylinder Heads & Valves
- Vibration Damper / Lube Oil Pump & Pan / Pick-Up Tube / Front Cover
- Valve Train / Camshaft / Hydraulic Lifters / Push Rods
- Crankcase / Camshaft Bushings / Crankshaft & Bearings / Flywheel / Connecting Rods / Pistons / Rings
- Oil Filter & Cooler
- Engine Electrical
- High Pressure Lube Oil System
- Fuel System
- Specifications including torque & valve adjust specs
Note: This is a mechanical service, repair & overhaul manual only; it includes the factory required torque specifications. It does not cover any electronic engine management systems diagnostics or repair.
Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
1997-2003 Navistar T444 Engine Service Manual
There are no reviews yet.