Cummins ISX Electronic Diagnostic Manual CM871/CM876
Cummins ISX Fault Code Manual CM871/CM876
Factory printed manual. Factory Cummins ISX/ISM electronic engine control system service manual. Allows technicians to follow Cummins approved diagnostic procedures. Helps speed up your repairs.
Contains multiple manuals.
CM871 & CM876
- Engine Identification
- Troubleshooting Symptoms (including new format)
- Electronic Engine Controls
- Fault Codes, Diagnostics & Repair
- Wire diagrams
In addition it covers areas such as:
- Engine coolant temperature sensor
- Intake manifold air temperature/pressure sensor
- Engine oil pressure sensor
- Engine speed sensor
- Camshaft position sensor
- Barometric pressure sensor
- Rail fuel pressure sensor
- Water-in-fuel sensor
- Exhaust gas re-circulation sensor (EGR) temperature sensor.
- Exhaust gas pressure sensor.
- EGR differential pressure sensor.
- Turbocharger speed sensor.
- Turbocharger compressor inlet air temperature sensor
- Accelerator pedal/lever position sensors
- Engine brake selector switches
- Engine coolant level sensor
- Vehicle speed sensors
- Feature control switches (i.e. cruise control switches)
- Fan control switch
- Air conditioner pressure switch
- Remote accelerator
- Remote power-take-off (PTO)
The control system also monitors the following sensors in the aftertreatment system:
- Aftertreatment diesel oxidation catalyst inlet temperature sensor
- Aftertreatment diesel particulate filter inlet temperature sensor
- Aftertreatment diesel particulate filter outlet temperature sensor
- Aftertreatment diesel particulate filter differential pressure sensor
Click here to view more Cummins Electronic Diagnostic Manuals
Need more factory service manuals? Click here.
Need diagnostic software or computers? Click here.
While this is a factory manual, we are not representing to be an agent of this manufacturer
There are no reviews yet.