Caterpillar C7 Specifications Manual (YPG/KAL/LBM/SAP/C7T/WAX)
Factory printed Cat C-7 specifications manual covers the torque specs & other dimensions needed for the maintenance, repair & overhaul of these engines.
- Engine Model: C-7
- Engine S/N Prefixes: YPG, KAL, LBM, SAP, C7T, WAX)
Covers all torque & clearance specs needed for the overhaul/repair of this engine.
- Crankshaft & Main Bearings
- Pistons, Rings, Connecting Rods/Bearings
- Valves & Valve Train
- Cylinder Head & Block
- Oil Pump, Pan & Related Lubrication Parts
- Water Temperature Regulator
- Water Pump & Lines
- Piston Cooling Jets
- Alternator / Regulator
- Sensors (coolant, air inlet, oil & fuel temperature; oil, barometric & atmospheric pressure; APP)
- Fuel Transfer Pump
- Fuel Injectors
- Compression Brake (if equipped)
- BrakeSaver & Related Parts
- Front Housing & Gear Group
- Belt Tensioner
Caterpillar reserves the right to make changes without prior notice
Caterpillar C7 Engine Specifications Manual
Manuals normally ship out within 24 hours.
Need more factory service manuals? Click here.
Need diagnostic software or computers? Click here.
While this is a factory manual, we are not representing to be an agent of this manufacturer