Caterpillar 3406E Specifications Manual (1MM/2WS)
OEM factory Caterpillar 3406E engine Specifications manual for the with engine serial number starting with 1MM & 2WS. Covers torque specs & engine dimensions & clearances.
Covers all torque & clearance specs needed for the overhaul/repair of this engine.
Engine Overhaul Note: Performing an engine overhaul? Save time & money and purchase the complete overhaul manual set. By doing this you’ll have all of the information necessary to properly overhaul your engine.
- Crankshaft & Main Bearings
- Pistons, Rings, Connecting Rods/Bearings
- Valves & Valve Train
- Cylinder Head & Block
- Oil Pump, Pan & Related Lubrication Parts
- Water Temperature Regulator
- Water Pump & Lines
- Piston Cooling Jets
- Alternator / Regulator
- Sensors (coolant, air inlet, oil & fuel temperature; oil, barometric & atmospheric pressure; APP)
- Fuel Transfer Pump
- Fuel Injectors
- Compression Brake (if equipped)
- BrakeSaver & Related Parts
- Front Housing & Gear Group
- Belt Tensioner
Caterpillar reserves the right to make changes without prior notice
Cat 3406E Specifications Manual (S/N 1MM & 2WS)
Manuals normally ship out within 24 hours.
Need more factory service manuals? Click here.
Need diagnostic software or computers? Click here.
While this is a factory manual, we are not representing to be an agent of this manufacturer