Caterpillar factory printed C-15 engine specifications manual covering engine torque specifications, clearances, dimensions, bore sizes & more. When performing repair or overhaul on this Caterpillar engine, you certainly want to have the proper information. This Caterpillar factory manual will help minimize the time needed to do your job. Faster productivity means more money in your pocket.
Engine Model: C-15
Engine serial numbers prefix: MBN.
- Crankshaft & Main Bearings
- Pistons, Rings, Connecting Rods/Bearings
- Valves & Valve Train
- Cylinder Head & Block
- Oil Pump, Pan & Related Lubrication Parts
- Water Temperature Regulator
- Water Pump & Lines
- Piston Cooling Jets
- Alternator / Regulator
- Sensors (coolant, air inlet, oil & fuel temperature; oil, barometric & atmospheric pressure; APP)
- Fuel Transfer Pump
- Fuel Injectors
- Compression Brake (if equipped)
- BrakeSaver & Related Parts
- Front Housing & Gear Group
- Belt Tensioner
Caterpillar reserves the right to make changes without prior notice
Caterpillar C-15 Specification Manual
Manuals normally ship out within 24 hours.