Caterpillar 3176 Specifications Manual
Factory printed manual. OEM factory Caterpillar 3176 engine specifications manual. Includes torque specifications, clearances, journal sizes, bore sizes and more.
Engine Overhaul Note: Performing an engine overhaul? Save time & money and purchase the complete overhaul manual set. By doing this you’ll have all of the information necessary to properly overhaul your engine.
Engine: Caterpillar 3176
Engine S/N Prefix: 9CK, 2PN
Covers all torque & clearance specs needed to repair or overhaul this engine. Includes:
- Crankshaft & Main Bearings
- Pistons, Rings, Connecting Rods/Bearings
- Valves & Valve Train
- Cylinder Head & Block
- Oil Pump, Pan & Related Lubrication Parts
- Water Temperature Regulator
- Water Pump & Lines
- Piston Cooling Jets
- Alternator / Regulator
- Sensors (coolant, air inlet, oil & fuel temperature; oil, barometric & atmospheric pressure, APP, etc.)
- Fuel Transfer Pump
- Fuel Injectors
- Compression Brake (if equipped)
- BrakeSaver & Related Parts
- Front Housing & Gear Group
- Belt Tensioner
Caterpillar reserves the right to make change without prior notice
Cat 3176 Specifications Manual
Why risk a failed repair? Why not use official factory information?
Need more factory service manuals? Click here.
Need diagnostic software or computers? Click here.
Manuals normally ship out within 24 hours.