Factory printed Volvo D13B service manual. Use for maintenance, mechanical & electronic diagnostics, repair & overhaul. Includes specifications including torque specs & valve adjustment specs.
Just like the entire Volvo engine family, the D13 is designed to produce the power needed for your specific application, the fuel economy crucial to your bottom line, and the reliability your customers demand. Volvo achieves these goals by starting with a foundation of proven, mature engine architecture, and then leveraging innovative hardware and technology to optimize performance, productivity and efficiency.
Thoughtful features are expertly integrated to deliver the solution for your needs. High-efficiency aftertreatment system Volvo’s “one-box” exhaust aftertreatment
system offers smaller system packaging and reduces weight by 17 pounds from previous systems. The one-box configuration provides
better thermal encasing of exhaust energy, and improves muffler efficiency. The use of Cu-Z catalyst coatings improves both low-temperature NOx conversion, and long-term system robustness. D13 drivetrain recommendations It is critical to specify the truck properly to achieve maximum fuel economy and performance.
Ask your salesman to help you choose a rear axle ratio appropriate for your expected cruising speed and gross combination weight. Never specify a Volvo D13 engine for a cruise speed above 1550 rpm.
- Engine Removal
- Mechanical Diagnostics
- Cylinder heads & valves
- Valve train, camshaft, hydraulic valve lifters & push rods
- Connecting rods, pistons, liners & rings
- Crankshaft, crankshaft oil seals, main bearings, flywheel and crankcase
- Water pump and thermostat
- Oil pump, oil filter and oil cooler
- Injection pump, nozzles, fuel filter, supply pump and glow plugs
- Specifications including torque specs & valve adjust specs
- Fuel System, High & Low Pressure
- Engine Control Systems
- Electronic Engine Management
- Fault Codes & Diagnostics
Volvo D13B service manual