Don’t waste time cutting corners using free information you’ve obtained off of the internet. With our factory manuals you’re 100% positive you’ve got the correct information for your engine serial number.
Factory printed manual. Factory shop manual for the Sterling Cargo.
Factory service manual contents:
- General Info
- Engine (removal & installation)*
- Air Intake
- Air Compressor
- Alternator & Starter
- Engine Cooling & Radiator
- Throttle Control
- Frame & Frame Components
- Front Axle
- Rear Axle
- Wheels & Tires
- Fuel (covers fuel tank, delivery lines & related devices)
- Electrical (includes wire diagrams, troubleshooting, modules, datalink connections, etc.), Instruments & Control
- Windshield Wipers & Washer
- Heater & Air Conditioner
- Hood, Grill & Cab Fenders
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Seats & Restraint Systems
* Engine service manual sold separately
Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.