Why risk a failed repair? Why not use official factory information? With this
factory manual you can be sure that you’re getting the correct information. Is it worth taking the chance?
Factory printed manual. Factory shop manual for the Sterling Cargo.
Factory service manual contents:
- General Info
- Engine (removal & installation)*
- Air Intake
- Air Compressor
- Alternator & Starter
- Engine Cooling & Radiator
- Throttle Control
- Frame & Frame Components
- Front Axle
- Rear Axle
- Wheels & Tires
- Fuel (covers fuel tank, delivery lines & related devices)
- Electrical (includes wire diagrams, troubleshooting, modules, datalink connections, etc.), Instruments & Control
- Windshield Wipers & Washer
- Heater & Air Conditioner
- Hood, Grill & Cab Fenders
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Seats & Restraint Systems
* Engine service manual sold separately
Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
Manuals normally ship out within 24 hours.