Factory printed shop manual for the Sterling Cargo. Having this factory service manual on hand provides the information needed service, diagnose & repair your Sterling Cargo truck. This is the same manual used by factory & dealer mechanics. None better!
Factory service manual contents:
- General Info
- Engine (removal & installation)*
- Air Intake
- Air Compressor
- Alternator & Starter
- Engine Cooling & Radiator
- Throttle Control
- Frame & Frame Components
- Front Axle
- Rear Axle
- Wheels & Tires
- Fuel (covers fuel tank, delivery lines & related devices)
- Electrical (includes wire diagrams, troubleshooting, modules, datalink connections, etc.), Instruments & Control
- Windshield Wipers & Washer
- Heater & Air Conditioner
- Hood, Grill & Cab Fenders
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Seats & Restraint Systems
* Engine service manual sold separately
Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
Manuals normally ship out within 24 hours.