Factory Paccar PX-8 engine service manual in CD format. Covers mechanical troubleshooting, repair & overhaul for this engine.
Table of Contents
- Engine Identification, Specifications & Capacities
- Engine Disassembly & Assembly (inc. torque specs & sequence)
- Cylinder Block (Inc. crankshaft, cam, rods, pistons, liners, gears, bearings, vibration damper)
- Cylinder Head (cleaning, inspection, overhaul, etc.)
- Rocker Lever
- Cam Follower
- Fuel System (R&I pumps, general info, transfer pump, fuel shut-off info)
- Injectors (testing & repairing, fuel line info)
- Lube Oil System (Pan, pump, regulator, by-pass, T-stat, cooler, filter head, etc.)
- Cooling System (Filter shut-off valve, T-stat, belts, fan hub, pressure cap, water pump)
- Drive Units (general info, adapter, disassembly & assembly)
- Intake System (Turbo, intercooler, intake manifold, general info)
- Exhaust System (exhaust manifold, stud replacement, general info)
- Air System (general info & air compressor)
- Electrical Equipment (alternator & starter inspection only; excludes wire diagram)
- Engine Testing & Run-In (dyno testing, storage, etc.)
- Instruments & Controls
- Mounting Adaptations (front support brkt, flexplate, flywheel, etc.
- Specifications & Torque Values (torques & specs for electrical, cooling, belts, fuel, etc)
- Vehicle Braking (general info)
- Component Manufacturers
CD-ROM orders may take up to 48 hours to ship.