PACCAR MX engine factory diagnostic software & hardware package. Covers Paccar MX engines thru present model year. Software installed & authorized prior to shipment to your location. Once it arrives at your facility it is ready to use. Paccar technical support is included at no extra charge. Available software updates are can be downloaded whenever the DAVIE 4 is opened.
Paccar MX4 Fleet Software consists of:
- PACCAR Davie 4 Software (installed & authorized)
- Refurbished Dell Latitude Semi-Rugged Computer (90 day warranty)
- USBLink2 Interface (VCI) Module
- 9 Pin Data Cable
- USB Cable
- Perform and read all diagnostic tests
- Enable Progressive Shifting
- Enable Park Brake Reset
- Enable Air Temp Idle Timer Override
- Idle Time In PTO Mode
- Enable Clutch Pedal Position Timer Reset Condition
- Time Remaining To Shut Down After EIST Warning
- Enable Accelerator Position (as timer reset condition)
- Enable Foot Brake Position (as timer reset condition)
- Enable Clutch Pedal (as timer reset condition)
- Enable EIST in PTO mode
- Read, reload & download all snapshot & trip reports
- Read all chart recorder items
- Read & clear all fault codes
- Adjust road speed (Paccar charges fee per truck)
- Download all log files into Excel or PDF files
- Particulate Trap Regeneration
- Limitations:Cannot install software to reprogram enginesO/S: Win 7 Pro & Win 10 ProNote:
1. Only for sale to end-user. PACCAR requires company name, owner/principal name, address & phone number to process this order. Place info in comment section when placing order.
2. Davie 4 requires internet connection while in use.
3. Payments using wire transfer save you $160.00.
4. Shipping will incur an additional charge depending on the weight & shipping location
PACCAR reserves the right to change / update software or hardware w/o prior notice.
- PACCAR Davie 4 Diagnostic Software/Laptop/Interface Package