International VT 365 Engine Service Manual 2004-2006
NOTE: We are clearing out all existing Navistar manuals at below cost pricing. Most pricing has been reduced by 50% or more. Grab what you need quickly, before they run out! Limited to stock on hand. All sales are final.
Factory printed manual. OEM factory engine service manual for the 2004-2006 VT 365 engine. This manual covers all factory required info for torques, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair & overhaul of this engine.
International VT 365
Coverage for this manual includes
- Mounting engine on stand
- Cylinder heads & valves
- Valve train, camshaft, hydraulic valve lifters & push rods
- Connecting rods, pistons, liners & rings
- Crankshaft, main bearings, flywheel and crankcase
- Water pump and thermostat
- Oil pump, oil filter and oil cooler
- Injection pump, nozzles, fuel filter, supply pump and glow plugs
- Specifications including torque specs & valve adjust specs
Note: This is a mechanical service, repair & overhaul manual only; it includes the factory required torque specifications. It does not cover any electrical or electronic diagnostics or repair.
For s/n 112360 & up (VT-365 engine only)
Manufacturer may make changes w/o prior notice.
2004-2006 International VT 365 Engine Service Manual
Need more factory service manuals? Click here.