Factory printed Cummins ISX15 manual, Five volume set. Covers the fuel control system, fault code diagnostics and more. Diagnostic procedure list “walks” the technician through the complete fault code diagnostic & repair procedure.
- Engine Identification
- Troubleshooting Symptoms (including new format)
- Troubleshooting Steps
- Electronic Engine Controls
- Aftertreatment System
- Pin Locations
- Volt / Ohm Readings
- Fault Code list
- Diagnostic Procedures & Repair (730+ pages)
In addition it covers areas such as:
- Engine coolant temperature sensor
- Intake manifold air temperature/pressure sensor
- Engine oil pressure sensor
- Engine speed sensor
- Camshaft position sensor
- Barometric pressure sensor
- Rail fuel pressure sensor
- Water-in-fuel sensor
- Exhaust gas re-circulation sensor (EGR) temperature sensor.
- Exhaust gas pressure sensor.
- EGR differential pressure sensor.
- Turbocharger speed sensor.
- Turbocharger compressor inlet air temperature sensor
- Accelerator pedal/lever position sensors
- Engine brake selector switches
- Engine coolant level sensor
- Vehicle speed sensors
- Feature control switches (i.e. cruise control switches)
- Fan control switch
- Air conditioner pressure switch
- Remote accelerator
- Remote power-take-off (PTO)
The control system also monitors the following sensors in the aftertreatment system:
- Aftertreatment diesel oxidation catalyst inlet temperature sensor
- Aftertreatment diesel particulate filter inlet temperature sensor
- Aftertreatment diesel particulate filter outlet temperature sensor
- Aftertreatment diesel particulate filter differential pressure sensor
Manuals normally ship out within 24 hours.