This is the factory printed Cummins ISX, ISL, ISC and ISB Electronic Control System Diagnostic Manual for engines with control module (CM)2250. This is the same manual that is used by Cummins factory and dealer technicians to diagnose and repair electronic engine control system faults.
These manuals show all the fault codes and provide a step-by-step procedure to diagnose and repair electronic control / engine management system issues. This is a huge set of manuals, consisting of 5 total manuals, each manual has approximately 800-900 pages. Stacked up, these manuals are approximately 10 inches high. This manual set is a real money saver because this single set provide coverage for 4 engine models.
ISX 11 / 12 / 15
- Engine & System Identification
- Troubleshooting Fault Codes
- Troubleshooting Symptoms including new format
- Electronic Engine Controls
In addition it covers areas such as:
- Engine coolant temperature sensor
- Intake manifold air temperature/pressure sensor
- Engine oil pressure sensor
- Engine speed sensor
- Camshaft position sensor
- Barometric pressure sensor
- Rail fuel pressure sensor
- Water-in-fuel sensor
- Exhaust gas re-circulation sensor (EGR) temperature sensor.
- Exhaust gas pressure sensor.
- EGR differential pressure sensor.
- Turbocharger speed sensor.
- Turbocharger compressor inlet air temperature sensor
- Accelerator pedal/lever position sensors
- Engine brake selector switches
- Engine coolant level sensor
- Vehicle speed sensors
- Feature control switches (i.e. cruise control switches)
- Fan control switch
- Air conditioner pressure switch
- Remote accelerator
- Remote power-take-off (PTO)
The control system also monitors the following sensors in the aftertreatment system:
- Aftertreatment diesel oxidation catalyst inlet temperature sensor
- Aftertreatment diesel particulate filter inlet temperature sensor
- Aftertreatment diesel particulate filter outlet temperature sensor
- Aftertreatment diesel particulate filter differential pressure sensor
2 USPS boxes