Factory printed Caterpillar C15 engine specifications manual covering engine torques, clearances, dimensions, bore sizes & more.
Engine Serial Code Prefix: MXS, NXS, RKS, BXS.
Covers all torque & clearance specs needed for the overhaul/repair of this engine. Includes:
- Crankshaft & Main Bearings
- Pistons, Rings, Connecting Rods/Bearings
Valves & Valve Train
- Cylinder Head & Block
- Oil Pump, Pan & Related Lubrication Parts
- Water Temperature Regulator
- Water Pump & Lines
- Piston Cooling Jets
- Alternator / Regulator
- Sensors (coolant, air inlet, oil & fuel temperature; oil, barometric & atmospheric pressure; APP)
- Fuel Transfer Pump
- Fuel Injectors
- Compression Brake (if equipped)
- BrakeSaver & Related Parts
- Front Housing & Gear Group
- Belt Tensioner
Caterpillar reserves the right to make changes without prior notice
Caterpillar C15 Engine Specifications Manual
Manuals normally ship out within 24 hours.