Factory printed manual. Caterpillar factory service manual for the C10 engine for starting serial number 8YS.
Service manual contents:
- Safety info
- General torque info
- Specifications manual
- Systems operation, testing & adjusting
- PTO supplement (if used)
- Disassembly & assembly manual
- Bendix-Westinghouse air compressor manual
- Troubleshooting introduction
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Performance troubleshooting
- OEM systems troubleshooting
- Operation & maintenance
- Electrical schematic
Truckmanuals.com has been working with the Caterpillar print facility since 1999, ensuring the correct factory service information is available to fleets, municipalities, water districts, independent service facilities & more. We at Truckmanuals.com have always felt strongly that it is critical that the industry mechanics be supplied with the correct torque specifications, dimensions & procedures, electronic diagnostic information be made available. The changes in the trucking industry over the decades have made it critical to “do the job once, do the job right”.
Procedures that may have been acceptable years ago would now likely cause rapid failures in a truck engine if they were used on present day engines & drivetrains.
The customer has two great advantages when dealing with Truckmanuals.com
- Factory printed manuals
- 97% of all orders are shipped within 24 hours
Manufacturer may change contents without prior notice
Caterpillar C10 Service Manual