Allison Fleet software diagnostic tool is a scaled-down version of the Allison Premium diagnostic tool with a focus on distribution to National Account Fleets, municipalities, etc.
Allison Fleet software is for any service location with an interest in performing fundamental diagnostics for Allison electronically-controlled commercial transmissions.
This software supports the 1000/2000 and 3000/4000 Product Families with the latest features (5th Generation) as well as legacy control systems (Pre-4th Generation, WTEC 2 and WTEC 3).
ALLISON FLEET SOFTWARE PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Monitors 1000/2000 and 3000/4000 Product Families Transmission Control Module (TCM) data: Pre-4th Generation, WTEC 2 and WTEC 3, 4th Generation and 5th Generation
- Monitors TC10™ Transmission data
- Monitors CEC3 Off-Highway data
- Monitors CEC5 Off-Highway 5th Generation data
- Displays multiple transmission parameters
- Records and plays back diagnostic sessions
- Prints diagnostic reports
- OPERATING SYSTEM AND PC REQUIREMENTS:
- Microsoft® Windows 7®, Windows 10®
- 20 GB Hard Drive (40 GB or greater recommended)
- 3 GB free hard drive space required to install the program (after software installation, the operating system requires sufficient free hard disk space to run the program)
2.0 GHz or Faster
4 GB or Greater
2.0 GHz or
4 GB or Greater
Note: We also include an Allison software user guide at (physical copy) no cost to you. We will also remotely install & activate the Allison software you have purchased at no charge to you.
Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes without prior notice
Allison Fleet Diagnostic Software