Allison 1k/2k Service Manual (Gen 4/5)
Allison 1000/2000 Service Manual, (Gen 4/5)
Factory printed Allison 1000/2000 (MD) series on-highway service manual 2010 update for the 4th & 5th generation controls. Covers mechanical diagnostics, mechanical repair & overhaul. This manual will serve your technicians best. It allows your technician to have the proper information when a truck with transmission problems needs to properly diagnosed. At that point, whether the transmission need just a repair or an overhaul, this manual will provide the information to do the job in the proper manner, as a result you’ll see increased technician productivity & less return work.
Allison 1k/2k Series
- 1000: EVS / HS / MH / PTS / RDS / SP
- 1350: EVS / HS / MH / PTS / RDS / SP
- 2100: EVS / HS / MH / PTS / RDS / SP
- 2200: EVS / HS / MH / PTS / RDS / SP
- 2300: HS / PTS /RDS
- 2350: EVS / HS / MH / PTS / RDS / SP
- 2500: EVS / HS / MH / PTS / RDS / SP
- 2550: EVS / HS / MH / PTS / RDS / SP
- B : 210 / 220
- General Information
- Preventive Maintenance
- Uprate Hydraulic Schematics
- Transmission Identification
- Disassembled Views
- Preservation & Storage
- Transmission Disassembly & Assembly
- Module Repair / Inspection
- Torque Specs
- Transmission Oil Specs
- Special Tools
Need more factory service manuals? Click here.
Need diagnostic software or computers? Click here.
While this is a factory manual, we are not representing to be an agent of this manufacturer
“We are the unofficial source for official factory manuals”
Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.