Factory printed Allison MD series on-highway service manual update for the 4th & 5th generation controls. Covers diagnostics, mechanical repair & overhaul. This manual will serve your technicians best. It allows your technician to have the proper information when a truck with transmission problems needs to properly diagnosed. At that point, whether the transmission need just a repair or an overhaul, this manual will provide the information to do the job in the proper manner, as a result you’ll see increased technician productivity & less return work.
- 1000: EVS / HS / MH / PTS / RDS / SP
- 1350: EVS / HS / MH / PTS / RDS / SP
- 2100: EVS / HS / MH / PTS / RDS / SP
- 2200: EVS / HS / MH / PTS / RDS / SP
- 2300: HS / PTS /RDS
- 2350: EVS / HS / MH / PTS / RDS / SP
- 2500: EVS / HS / MH / PTS / RDS / SP
- 2550: EVS / HS / MH / PTS / RDS / SP
- B : 210 / 220
- General Information
- Preventive Maintenance
- Uprate Hydraulic Schematics
- Transmission Identification
- Disassembled Views
- Preservation & Storage
- Transmission Disassembly & Assembly
- Module Repair / Inspection
- Torque Specs
- Transmission Oil Specs
- Special Tools
Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
Manuals normally ship out within 24 hours.